CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yesterday's Meals

I totally forgot to post what he ate yesterday for the Grocery Challenge! I was too busy making zucchini bread and finding freebies last night!


Anyway, here's what we had and/or spent yesterday:

Breakfast: High fiber cereal with blueberries, coffee and/or tea.

Lunch: Veggie subs (baby greens, cukes, spring onions, shredded carrots w/ blue cheese sprinkles and light mayo ~ yum), homemade bagel chips, applesauce and fat free chocolate pudding. Hubby had reduced fat potato chips instead of the bagel chips and added salami to his sub. Water/iced tea to drink.

Dinner: Leftover spinach/artichoke chicken, mixed fruit, iced tea and/or water.

Snack: Popcorn.

I have to say, so far so good on the challenge. I did spend $1.00 today when I stopped at the farmer's market and got a lovely head of cabbage. Tonight, I'm having dinner out with a friend...I already budgeted for it, but let's see how it goes!

0 comments: