CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

National Family Recreation Day


Today is National Family Recreation Day, so grab the kids and head on outside (weather permitting) for some good ole' recreation. Go swimming, hiking, biking...anything that's going to get those muscles working! I think I celebrated early last night when my teen daughter and I went for a rather brisk 2-mile walk/run, so I'm going to walk down to her place of employment today. Husband and other daughter are doing some yard work and gardening.

If it's any help...today is also National Chocolate Ice Cream Day...maybe going for a walk to your local ice cream parlor is more like it? Whatever you choose to do, make is fun, make it frugal and make it with family. Happy Family Recreation Day!

0 comments: