CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clearance, Clearance, Clearance!

I can't stress enough the importance of checking out the clearance section of your local department stores. Today, while at the mall with a friend, I browsed through the clearance section of Boscov's (of course you will always find the clearance section in the back of the store, so you get the bonus of a little more exercise in your day!). I found holiday items at 50 to 80 percent off, which was to be expected, but I also found 70% off of watering systems and some garden tools. Perfect for the upcoming growing season!

So today, I purchased a total of four packs of Halloween napkins (which I love by the way), three garden sprinklers and a garden claw for a total of $4.66 with tax. Are you kidding me?

So don't always assume that you won't find anything you need/want in the clearance section. It's worth your time to take a peek!

0 comments: