1. Collect different colored tabs and use them as poker chips.
2. Give them to the kids to use as guitar picks.
3. Use them to scrape gunk off of the kitchen counters.
4. Use a tab to mark the end of a roll of tape.
5. Hook them on yard sale items instead of sticky price tags. Won't leave a residue.
6. Use them to make art, like in the photo above.
7. Use them as wine glass charms. If you don't like the look of them plain, cover with small pieces of leftover fabric.
8. Use them to play bingo.
9. They can serve as labels for electrical cords.
10. Seal opened bags of powdered sugar, croutons, etc.