Creamy Chocolate Milkshake:
3 scoops chocolate ice cream (slightly softened but not melted, about 2 cups)
1/2-1 cup milk (or use half and half cream)
1-2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
canned whipped cream
1. Place the ice cream into the blender.
2. Pour in 1/2 cup milk (add in more milk for a thinner consistency).
3. Pour in the chocolate syrup; blend until smooth.
4. Pour into a large tall glass (use a chilled glass if possible).
5. Top with canned whipped cream (use as much as desired).
6. Insert a long thick straw and enjoy!