1. Crush and use as topping for yogurt or ice cream.
2. Use as filler in meatloaf instead of bread crumbs (crush first).
3. Dip fruit into melted chocolate (or cold yogurt) and roll in semi-crushed corn flakes.
4. Keep an airtight container in your cereal cupboard and keep adding all of the half-servings of cereal and let the kids enjoy a new variety all the time! (My teen daughter still does this)
5. Corn flakes make a great breading for chicken and fish:
Dip chicken or fish into cold milk, then dredge into the following combination ~
3/4 cup crushed corn flakes, 1/4 cup grated parmesan and 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
Bake at 400 degrees on a foil-lined pan (coated with cooking spray) and cook until done. (length of cooking time will depend on fish or chicken).