CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Now THAT's What I'm Talking About!!

After we got home from vacation this past weekend, there was plenty of harvesting to do in the garden! The pictures do not do it justice, but here goes: 40 cucumbers (full size), one cauliflower, 2 gallons of hot peppers, fourteen zucchini, four fabulous heads of cabbage and 1/2 gallon of cherry tomatoes. Oh....and a dozen onions (forgot to take pic) I have made zucchini bread, stuffed cabbage, coleslaw, mashed cauliflower and salads galore. I will be making pickles tonight. I love it! Everyone knows it's a big money saver to garden, but I can't stress enough the satisfaction of chomping into something you actually created. What a feeling! Hope everyone else's garden is producing as well!


0 comments: