CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Week One Of Grocery Challenge ~ Complete

Well, the first week of the All You Grocery Challenge has come to an end, and I did very well if I must say so myself! Not only did my family eat very well, but we even dined out, added to my stockpile AND purchased food for our vacation next week. Not bad at all! Yesterday's meals consisted of:

Breakfast: Everyone different, french toast from the freezer, bagels with light cream cheese or cereal.
Lunch: Leftover New England Pierogie Dinner
Dinner: Buffalo Turkey Meatballs on a bed of baby greens w/ blue cheese dipping sauce, last of the leftover zucchini cakes and a zucchini salad.
Snack: Onion flavored oyster cracker snacks.

My grand total for the week ended up being $91.29/$100. On to week two!!

0 comments: