CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

National Cheese Day

Ok, this has got to be my favorite out of all the "food" holidays! I adore cheese! Today is a wonderful day to try a new exotic cheese or mix a few cheeses together and make a gourmet pizza for dinner. Some folks are intimidated by all the varieties and textures of cheeses out there, so they tend not to try new flavors. If you'd like to learn more about cheese, click HERE and head on over to The Reluctant Gourmet who will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about cheese. Once you have a little bit of confidence...head on out to your local store and grab a new flavor sensation!

Happy, happy National Cheese Day!

2 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Cheese, mmmm ... in honor of National Cheese Day, I'm going to have a gooey cheese pizza for dinner!

Vicki and Noel said...

I'm having cheddar cubes with a cranberry/horseradish dipping sauce. Out of this world! I loves me my cheese!