CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Great Trip To CVS

Yesterday, I had gone to CVS to pick up a new prescription (too bad it's not refillable, I would've transferred it to Rite Aid then...haha!) and remembered an unadvertised special I had read about online somewhere. The special was Always Infinity pads (the large boxes) were ringing up $4.99 instead of the labeled $10.49. I didn't know if it was working at all CVS stores, so I had the cashier ring a box up. Sure enough, $4.99. When the receipt popped out from my prescription, it had a $5.00 off of $25.00 order coupon attached. Well, that sealed the deal. I went home, reviewed the CVS flyer and organized the coupons I'd need.

Today I returned and bought the following:

1 individual bag peanut M&M's
1 Kotex Overnight Pads
1 L'Oreal Bare Naturale Makeup
2 Always Infinity Pads (1~28 count, 1~36 count)
2 Tylenol Ez Tablets (24 tabs each)
4 CVS Brand Lip Balms
1 Halls Natural Wild Cherry Drops

After using all my coupons, my grand total was:

Yep....$6.95. Best part is I then got $4.00 in Extra Care Bucks! By the way, I didn't use ANY Extra Care Bucks in this purchase, just regular and CVS coupons. Total savings on this trip: $46.53. That's 87%, not counting the $4.00 return. I LOVE it when good bargains come together! Happy shopping everyone!!

2 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Nice savings! Congrats!

It's so smart to be on the lookout for those drugstore savings!

Vicki and Noel said...

Thanks Kim. I'm getting geared up again and loving it!