CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

National Pizza Party Day

By now, you all probably know that it's National Ride Your Bike To Work Day. You know, I'm all for that! What a fun, frugal and healthy way to start your day! I say, if possible, get on board with that.
.
Another "holiday" today that you may not be aware of is National Pizza Party Day. Oh boy! Pizza is a cheap, tasty meal that everyone loves. A fun way to have a pizza party is to use pita breads. Everyone get their own, there's no kneading to do and it's very economical. So go clean out that fridge...shred any cheese you have left over, chop up any meat you may have in the lunchmeat drawer add some stray veggies and you have yourself a party! Need some additional inspiration? Head on over to my favorite recipe site at recipezaar.com. You'll find 3,621 recipes for pizza and it's fixings just by clicking HERE.
.
In my opinion, the two holidays go hand in hand. You can have your pizza and work it off by biking. It's all good.

2 comments:

~Kim~ said...

I rode my bike to work the past few days, but t-storms are forecasted for today, of all days! Pizza sounds great for dinner! Thanks for the info!

Vicki and Noel said...

Good for you! That's awesome...unfortunately, work is 17 miles away for me, so I have to squeeze it in when I can. I envy people who can ride their bikes to work though. That's awesome!