CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Frugality At Its Finest Gets An Award

Imagine how excited I was when I opened up my email today and discovered I was given a "Kreativ Blogger" award! This honor was bestowed by my faithful follower, Lisa who I have to say has been there from day one. If you ever want to experience a trip into Lisa's life head on over to her blog HERE. She gives real life a fabulous twist that keeps you grinning as you read. Thanks Lisa for your support and this wonderful acknowledgement!

3 comments:

LissaL said...

You deserve it! Hoping you get more followers. Love that you work so hard at finding us the best deals. Yippee-you got a button:)

~Kim~ said...

I agree with Lissa - you deserve it - your blog looks so nice and content is wonderful! I enjoy it immensely!

Vicki and Noel said...

Thanks guys! I love sharing my "finds" with everyone and if I can help just one person save a little money or think a little brighter, my day is complete!